Business PoliciesAll orders are subject to our full terms and conditions (below). Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Standard conditions of sale
"Buyer" means the person who buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller. "Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller. "Delivery date" means the date specified by the Seller when the Products are to be delivered. "Products" means those goods specified. "Price" means the price for the Products including carriage, packing and VAT. "Seller" means Eurodekor LTD. "Consumer" shall bear the meaning ascribed in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Nothing in these conditions shall affect the buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written or verbal order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller including but not limited to orders placed using the Seller’s electronic online ordering service, subject in any case to these conditions, which shall govern the contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller. If any provision of these conditions is adjudged invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of those provisions in question shall not be affected. If the Seller does not have sufficient stock to be able to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer then any sum paid by the Buyer will be refunded or re-credited to your account and the Seller will notify you at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of your order and the Seller will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
The price and payment
Save as provided otherwise herein the Price shall be that as stipulated in the Seller’s published price list current at the date of order of the Products. Any event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the contract upon written notice. If notice of price increase is given by the seller, the buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive back any sums they have paid. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by the seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the buyer. Payment of the Price shall be due at the date of the order. Time for payment shall be of the essence. If the Buyer does not pay the Price on notification of shipment the Seller may bring an action for the Price even though property in the Products has not been passed to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to make payment as required the Seller may suspend delivery of the Products or any further Products ordered until payment is made in full. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at the rate of 2% above Lloyds TSB base rate from time to time in force and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
The quantity and description of the Products shall be set out in the Seller’s quotation. The Seller may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller’s specification. Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
Warranties and liability
All goods supplied by the Seller come with a manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months unless sold as damaged or ex display. The Seller shall provide the Buyer with such information as is required to claim under the manufacturer’s warranties. In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall in the first instance contact the Seller’s customer service department. The Seller does not provide any warranty cover against defects in his own right. Except where the Buyer acts as a Consumer all other warranties, conditions and terms relating to fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality or conditions of the products whether implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent of the law. Insofar as is permitted by law, our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be, at our sole discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state or to refund to you any sums actually paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us and will have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivering goods or any damage or defect in goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control. Nothing in this Clause 5 affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Delivery, Returns and Cancellations
Collection of the products shall be made by the buyer or his agent only if agreed on delivery note notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the Sellers premises. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for collection. In any event time of collection shall not be of the essence. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in collection howsoever caused. The buyer should inform the seller about the date when is he willing to collect the goods minimum 3 working days before. As the seller does not own company vehicles we strongly recommend collecting product from our warehouse with your own transport, couriers .The responsibility for the furniture from the moment of collection is passed on the buyer. Generally we not obligate to load up the couriers vans as it does not mean that we will not do that. It is buyers’ responsibility to make sure that his van is ready to fit the product. Seller is obligated to make sure that product is ready to collect by the buyer An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 14 days following collection of the goods.
If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within fourteen days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order. The Buyer should arrange to return the goods himself to the Supplier at his own cost. Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging or similar. Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged. Please note that there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee . Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it. Most of the products seller needs to order from the manufacture. To make sure that buyer is willing to purchase the goods seller may ask buyer to put a non refundable deposit on it. It is in customer interest to make sure that he is sure what he wants to buy. Once buyers place the order and pays deposit the seller is placing the order with the manufacture understanding that buyer did his measurements and calculations. In case the buyer paid in full and wouldn’t like to collect the goods from the seller the buyer is obliged to refund 50% of the sum, but a letter requesting refund and cancellation is necessary. Given the size and weight of goods, furniture are delivered to the building door only and there will be no taking goods upstairs.
Delivery drivers as standard will not carry items upstairs and all transportation of your goods to a location upstairs is entirely carried out at the buyer risk and discretion.
Our drivers are unaccompanied; they will not move or take away any existing goods .
Acceptance of the products
Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 5 working days after collecting buy the Buyer. After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
Title and risk
Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon collection. Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or clear funds payment in full. The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Products which remain the property of the Seller, but if the Buyer does so all moneys owing to the Seller shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy on the Seller) immediately become due and payable.
Insolvency of buyer
This clause applies if:
The Buyer makes any voluntary arrangements with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt, or (being a company) goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or An encumbrance takes possession, or a receiver is appointed, of any of the property or assets of the Buyer, or The Buyer, not being a consumer, ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business, orThe Seller reasonably apprehends that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to the Buyer and notifies the Buyer accordingly.
If the Clause applies, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under the contract without any liability to the Buyer, and if the Products have been collected but not paid for the Price shall become immediately due and payable that despite any previous arrangement or agreement to the contrary.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at the Seller’s premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the conditions shall be in writing and in the case of notices to the Seller, addressed to the Seller at its registered office or in the case of notices to the Buyer, at the Buyer’s address as provided to the Seller.
The headings of the Clauses in these conditions are intended for reference only and will not affect the construction of these conditions. Representations
No statement, description, warranty condition or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list or advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the Agents or Employees of the Seller shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way thereof any of these conditions. Additional costs
The Buyer agrees to pay for any loss or extra cost incurred by the Seller through the Buyers instructions or lack of instructions or through failure or delay in taking delivery or through any acts or default on the part of the Buyer, its servants, agents or employees. Proper law of contract
This Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever arising determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and from 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) the data controller is Eurodekor LTD (company number 10772644) having its registered office at 16 Dalston Gardens, HA7 1BU
Eurodekor LTD (“Euro Furniture”, “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read through this policy carefully so that you know how and why we collect information about you, how you can contact us to access, rectify, erase, restrict, port or object to your data being processed and what procedures we have in place to keep your personal data safe.
Why do we collect your information?
Knowing more about you helps us to focus on what is most likely to interest and appeal to you.
The information we collect allows us to provide you with the most relevant offers such as money-off vouchers and rewards, for items you buy from us and for things you might be interested in buying in the future. We can also draw your attention to special offers linked to where you live, or promotions in stores near you by sending you relevant news, product information, special offers and details of events and competitions. However, we’ll only do so when you tell us you’re happy to receive this information in accordance with your consent and you can ask us to stop sending you promotional information at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” option in our emails or by updating your marketing preferences if you have an online account with us.
What information we collect
1) Information you give us.
This is information that you share with us in a variety of ways:
a) This could be through our Website forms, placing an order, completing part of the checkout process online, creating a wishlist, searching for a product, signing up for offers and news, submitting customer reviews, entering a competition or prize draw or creating or updating your account, requesting swatches or a brochure) or by corresponding with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise. This information may include personal details such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, personal description, photograph, your relevant passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details, financial and credit card information, your preferences, interests and details of any complaints you may have and any other information provided by you.
b) Details of products and services purchased. This is detailed information about what products you have purchased whilst using our Website and in a Eurodekor store and the fulfilment of your orders, for example the time and date of purchase, the products you purchase from us, delivery addresses you use and if paying by debit or credit cards your card details and card expiry date to complete your payment.
c) Correspondence. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or call.
2) Information we collect about you.
When you visit our Website we will automatically collect information from you:
a) Website visit details. This includes but is not limited to when and how you access our Website, products you searched or viewed, HTTP protocol elements, search terms, length of visits of pages, page interaction, your customer journey, device type and ID, HTTPs cookies, traffic data, location data, referring website, weblogs and other communication data. Much of this data is collected by cookies and analytical software tracking tags used on our Website, details of which are noted under the Cookies Policy.
b) Technical information. We may collect your IP address, which is assigned to your computer when it’s connected to the Internet and operating system browser. We may collect other technical information such as your login information (where you set up an account with us), your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, and the operating systems you use.
3) Information we receive from other sources.
This is information that we receive about you if you use another website we operate or the other services we provide. We are working with third parties (including for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, customer review providers, live chat providers, credit reference agencies). This may include Cookies, refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
We may also collect, use and share “Aggregated Data” such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose, Aggregated data may be derived from our personal data but it is anonymised and does not (directly or indirectly) reveal your identity. We use automated learning based on anonymous customer data from on our Website and LiveChat to provide product recommendations, tailored search results, adverts and content on our website that will be most relevant to you and to enable us to improve our website through ongoing testing and optimisation.
We do not collect any “Special Categories of Data” about you (e.g. your race, ethnicity, religion, sex life, political opinion, health (save where we have a legal obligation to do so, for example in the event of an accident on our premises) or genetic or biometric data). Nor do we collect data regarding criminal convictions and offences. Nor do we collect children’s data.
How we use the information we collect
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes stated in this Policy or as stated in our website or may be notified to you. We use your personal data to:
A. Develop our website:
1. to help you to use the Eurodekor website to browse and shop, to improve your experience of using the Website, to administer and monitor our Website and to improve our Website;
2. to personalise our Website to you and the things you may like, dislike or be interested in;
3. to ensure that we present and evaluate the content on the Website in the most effective manner for your and other users;
4. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. To personalise these communications to you and your likes and dislikes;
5. to provide you with distance to your nearest Eurodekor store based on your location set by device, or to send you store directions by SMS in accordance with your request, when using our store location section of the website
B. Meet our service obligations:
6. to meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between yourself and us, including for example delivery of the product or product guarantees;
7. to notify you promptly about changes to our products and / or services;
8. to process your payments for products and services to enable you to shop with us online and in-store; please note we use PayPal, Sagepay and Hitachi payment providers and all payments are subject to the individual payment providers privacy policies;
9. to check that you have (or are likely to have) the means to pay us for any products you order from us over the internet or in store.
10. to keep accurate records of purchases, sales or other transactions to ensure that the requisite payments and deliveries are made, or services provided in respect of those transactions, and to make financial or management forecasts to assist us in conducting our business activities (Eurodekor does not hold or take payment details, this is all undertaken by a 3rd party payment gateway);
11. to provide you with after-sales services.
If you fail to provide personal data which we need to provide the product or service to you then we may not be able to perform our contract we have with you. Please ensure that the personal data you give us is accurate and up to date.
12. where you have specifically consented to be contacted for such purposes, to allow us to send you direct marketing. We may do this by contacting you via telephone, post, SMS or email about special offers and current, or new products that you may be interested in, and to monitor the success of such campaigns and promotions;
13. to allow us to contact you in relation to competitions and prize draws, to process your entries to our competitions/prize draws and to fulfil our obligation under our competition/ prize draw terms and conditions. This may require you disclosing your data with Eurodekor agents or subcontractors who are collecting the data on our behalf;
14. for the purpose of advertising or marketing our products and services, our business itself and for public relations promotions in connection with our business, products and services including digital advertising. This may require us to disclose your personal details to Eurodekor agents or subcontractors in accordance with how we use your data. However, we do not sell or pass your data on to third parties for their marketing purposes. Additionally, this may involve tailoring our digital advertising based on what you view on our Website and your interests on third party websites, so that this is more relevant to you. This advertising is delivered across third party websites including social media;
15. to allow us to contact you via email if you have added products to your Shopping Basket whilst shopping on our Website. Email address and name is provided to a third party who managed our shopping basket email programme to enable this;
16. to analyse the effectiveness of digital advertising based on your interactivity;
17. to analyse sales processed through the Website and specific products which have been frequently viewed on the Website for marketing and business development purposes;
D. For Customer Services:
18. to respond to any questions, suggestions or complaints you have raised with us directly, via any social media posts, or any comments you make directly to us or in the public domain; and
19. to carry out administrative tasks and research and statistical analysis for customer surveys and research;
20. to profile you to enable us to better understand the type of conversations that we can automatically reply to via LiveChat and ultimately improve the service provided;
E. Improve our Products and Services made Available to You:
21. to forecast demand for our products and services and logistics planning;
22. to ensure that the Eurodekor adverts you see on different websites are more relevant to you, we’ll now provide some anonymous information about you and your shopping habits to the organisations who place our online advertising. We gather this information from your Email activity, website cookies and other similar technologies. It is then combined with data from other internet users to create audience profiles consisting of particular interests and characteristics. These audience profiles are used by our online advertisers including social media to serve you adverts relevant to you and your interests. This may include social media websites including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter along with third party websites. This data is mainly anonymous with the exception of partially anonymised data in the form of order number that is shared with select third parties including Google, Bright Analytics and Affiliate Window (who also receive email address) to enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing spend and in the case of affiliates to reward affiliate websites.
23. to gather statistics about how you and other people use our website and mobile apps, in-store WIFI networks and what you think of our advertisements, special offers, news, products and product information, competitions, sponsored events, social media and other content and services. We then analyse all this data to see if what we do is interesting to people and meets their needs, or if they should be improved, and if so, what changes would be most beneficial both for our customers and for us. For this purpose we use third party providers including Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Audiences, Facebook Analytics, Salesforce Commerce and Monetate to help us collect and analyse visitor and customer behaviour on our Website. This data is mainly anonymous with the exception of partially anonymised data in the form of order number or an unique id that is shared with Google Analytics and Bright Analytics to enable us to undertake analysis at an aggregate level, verify data and improve the Website and understand behaviour across multiple devices.
24. to monitor how people use our websites and mobile apps to see if they are being abused or threatened, for example, by internet trolls posting inappropriate comments in review areas or by would-be hackers looking to undermine our security;
25. to protect you and our business from any other potentially criminal behaviour, including identity theft and fraud;
26. to monitor our premises, including using CCTV in stores to protect you and our business from any potentially criminal behaviour, including theft.
27. to help us maintain administrative and statutory records about our business so we can better understand what we’ve sold, and how, when, where and at what price, and pay our taxes;
28. to help us maintain administrative and statutory records about our business so we can satisfy our legal and contractual obligations for example, accident reporting:
G. Legitimate Interest of the Company:
29. to enable us (and our third-party service providers) to plan and manage our day-to-day business as effectively as possible, for example, to predict the possible sales volumes of a particular product so we can make doubly sure that we have sufficient stocks to meet the likely demand;
30. to help us conduct focused market research based on trends and common factors, so we can further improve the products and services we offer to all our customers;
31. to see if the money we spend on marketing and advertising across all media represents good value for us or not;
32. for legitimate business purposes such as process improvement and risk management
Every so often, we like to send you an email newsletter informing you about products and services. You can subscribe to our Newsletters at any time via the Eurodekor website. You can withdraw your consent in a number of ways as detailed in Your Rights” section of this Policy below or as detailed in the footer of each email.
We can’t guarantee or verify the contents of any external linked website despite our best efforts. However, if you do click on external links, we won’t be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links.
Social media platforms
Any communication, engagement and action on social media are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies held from each social media platform. In order to protect your own privacy and personal details, we advise that you use social media sites wisely. Other than to contact you regarding a specific query or complaint in which case we may request your name, order number and telephone number via Social Media. Otherwise, we will never ask for your private personal information via social media platforms. However, if you want to discuss your private personal details, we’re more than happy to help via telephone or email.
We may use social sharing buttons to share content directly from web pages to social media platforms. Please note, that you are using social sharing buttons at your own discretion and these social media platforms may be tracked to save requests and to share a web page through your social media account. Find out more about terms linked to uploading or sharing content with Eurodekor.
Who does my information go to?
We may use any relevant information to contact you or pass it on to our trusted agents and sub-contractors to process and fulfil your order, confirm your identity, validate and authorise transactions made by your debit or credit card and to manage your prize draw and competition entries.
We may pass on your personal data to help us fulfil pre-contractual or contractual obligations, for example to send you product samples, to arrange delivery of or after-care for your product.
We may pass on your personal information about sales and website usage for research and analytical purposes.
Where you purchase products from us we may use suppliers based outside the EEA You expressly consent to us that these companies may also process your personal data where necessary in order to fulfil our contractual obligation to you.
When you enter prize draws or competitions for Eurodekor these may be hosted by Eurodekor agents who collect the data on our behalf which may be outside the EEA
Where a supplier or business partner is outside the EEA, we will implement appropriate safeguards and ensure that your rights are protected.
Please see below some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we may share your data are:
Types of companies
Types of data shared
Eurodekor works with trusted third party payment providers to provide take and manage payments.
Credit Reference Agencies
When you apply for interest free credit our third party credit provider will make searches about Eurodekor works with trusted third party payment providers to provide take and manage payments.
Eurodekor works with a number of trusted partners who supply products on our behalf and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information need to fulfil the order you place or to provide a service on our behalf.
Eurodekor works with approved delivery suppliers, who will delivery your order directly to you. Only limited information is passed to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
We work with marketing companies who help us manage our digital communications (email, advertising, social media) including customer surveys and product reviews on our behalf.
Eurodekor works with a number of trusted partners who support and provide our website and other key business systems and technologies.
Where we store your personal data
Any personal details we have collected about you are kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Therefore, we will never sell or disclose your information to third parties, shared companies for any other purposes than described in this policy or for legal reasons (e.g. to comply with a legal process).
Your data is kept secure using the high security server technology ensuring your data is protected. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information For?
Eurodekor will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless there is a further legal reason for us to do so. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal data is erased from our systems, or securely destroyed when it is no longer required. We will keep your data for as long as you continue to shop with us, or use our services (for example where your product is under a product guarantee) and for a period time afterwards when we may contact you if there is a legitimate interest to do so. We may also be required to retain your data for legal reasons.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose information about you to law enforcement officials in the investigation of any alleged unlawful activities by you. We may also be required to disclose information to a court or regulatory body when required to do so by law.
We may also share your information with our service providers (to help manage the Website and provide services, including, marketing and market research, processing online purchases, delivery companies and our designers and manufacturers) and with any person or organisation (and their advisers) who might take over the services provided by the Website to allow them to prepare for taking over (after that, we may also allow that person or organisation to use and share your information on the same basis as us).
If you make a post on the Website, we may share your username, and any information you include in your post with other users of the Website or in our marketing materials, for example this would include any posts or comments which you make via on Website's blog or any similar post or comment.
Under the GDPR you have certain rights. In particular you have the right to
1. Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. If you have signed up for an online account with us, you can do this by updating your preferences with us. Alternatively, you can use the “unsubscribe” or “stop” option on our emails and texts. In certain circumstances, we can process your personal data without your consent in line with the lawful processing requirements in GDPR. These include (amongst other reasons) where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
2. Ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We would seek to rectify the data as soon as possible and usually within one month unless the request is complex.
3. Ask us to erase your personal data. This is commonly referred to as the right to be forgotten. This right is only applicable where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of your personal data. There are some circumstances where this right to erasure does not apply and in such cases we would notify you of the reason(s) why we need to retain your personal data (unless prevented to do so by law).
4. Restrict processing of your personal data where, for example, the data is inaccurate, being processed unlawfully or where the data is no longer relevant to the specific purpose for processing. In such cases, we would retain the data but we would not process it further without your consent, or if processing your data is for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim, or for the protection of rights of other individuals, or for public interest reasons. In such circumstances, we would let you know that we intend to lift the restriction on processing your personal data.
5. Request access to your personal data via a subject access request. Your request should be made to us in writing and we may ask you for proof of your identity before providing you with the data. There is usually no fee for making such a request however, in limited circumstances, we can charge an administrative fee (which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information).
6. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling). We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by unsubscribing using the ‘unsubscribe’ function in a marketing email or by choosing not to accept or block certain cookies. In respect of SMS marketing, should you wish us to stop sending you mobile SMS correspondence, please see the STOP details in each text message.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (right to data portability). This right is only applicable to data that you have provided to us, where we are processing the data based on your consent or for the performance of a contract and when the processing is carried out by automated means. Where this right applies, the data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Contact and complaints
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 16 Dalston Gardens, HA7 1BU, Stanmore, London
If you have any complaints regarding our handling of your personal data, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns in the first instance. However, if you wish, you may make a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, use the link below for more information.
https://ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113
We use the term cookie to describe cookies and similar technologies such as tags and pixels. Cookies are small data files that websites place on your computer, laptop or mobile device.
To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don't.
To deliver relevant online advertising to you both on our websites and elsewhere. This is sometimes done by combining data that we already have about you with the data collected through Cookies. These Cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on our and third party websites.
To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
What Cookies do we use?
We use the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
Performance Cookies or analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
Targeting Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
Blocking or restricting Cookies. You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutookies.org to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have a question about this policy please contact us by one of the following means:
If your enquiry relates to Eurodekor LTD
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: 16 Dalston Gardens, HA7 1BU, Stanmore, London